Calvin ID Card Information and FAQ

  • How do I get an ID Card?

    Each student, upon arrival to Calvin, is issued a free picture ID Card. Photos are taken during Passport and cards are issued during check in into your residence hall

  • How do I replace my ID Card?

    Lost ID cards can be replaced in the Student Life Office (Spoelhof Center 364). The replacement fee for a lost ID is $25; $10 will be returned if your ID is found and returned within ten business days.

  • Broken or Non-functioning Cards

    500 Internal Server Error

    Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.