Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Preparing you for your future
A degree in public health at Calvin will equip you to go directly into the workforce—or, to take the next step with a graduate degree. Upon graduation from Calvin, you’ll be able to:
public health from a global perspective in developing countries.
how biological, psychological, social and cultural factors impact disease production and health promotion.
biostatistical skills to address population-wide needs.
Careers to consider
A degree in public health can lead you to a variety of careers, including:
- Research epidemioligist
- Health educator
- Community health worker
- Legislative policy advisor
- Restaurant inspector
- Occupational health and safety technician
- Communications specialist
- Federal environmentalist
- Tropical disease specialist
- Public health lawyer
- Nurse educator
- Healthcare management/consulting
- Disaster and Emergency Relief Coordinator
- Midwife or Birthing Assistant
- Community Development Worker