Calvin's undergraduate education program is approved by the Michigan Department of Education and was accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) in April 2018. The program met all CAEP standards. One stipulation was assigned for CAEP Component 5.1, requiring improvements to the program’s quality assurance system.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
CAEP Annual Reporting Measures
Candidate performance data and other consumer information are posted below for the public and prospective teacher candidates.
Measures of Program Impact:
- Impact on P-12 learning and development
- Indicators of teaching effectiveness
- Satisfaction of employers
- Professional accomplishments of alumni are highlighted in Alumni Profiles and on the Education Program Facebook page.
- Satisfaction of completers
Program Outcome and Consumer Information
- Graduation rate
- Ability of completers to obtain teacher certification: Title II report
- Ability of completers to be hired in education positions: Employment report
- Student loan default rate
- Consumer information
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.